Join us for our free Commercial Real Estate and Financing Seminar!
on June 14, 2017
at 4725 Mercury Street
San Diego, CA 92111
Learn About Commercial Real Estate and Financing!
Commercial real estate is non-residential property used for commercial profit-making purposes. This can include property such as: stores, malls, and office buildings.
At our Intro of CRE and Financing Seminar, learn:
- Commercial Real Estate types
- Capitalization Rate and Net Operating Income
- Commercial Real Estate Leases types and terms
- Commercial Property Appraisal
- Preliminary Title Report & Title Insurance
- NNN Retails – Single Tenants vs. Multi-tenants
- Church Building Purchase & Financing; Other Non-prot Use
- and more...