Scope of Service Experience
For 25 years Terry Broderick has provided his clients with honesty, integrity, dependability, and resourcefulness in reaching their financial and real estate goals. Terry draws upon a wealth of experience from various aspects of the financial and real estate investment industry and promises to deliver results to his real estate investment clients.
Graduate from the University of Norte Dame, BFA
Background and Experience
Terry joined Cali-Land in December of 2017 with a strong background in the finance, lending, and the multifamily and investment real estate industry.
Before joining Cali-Land, Terry worked at NAI San Diego as well as Grubb and Ellis (ie. Cushman Wakefield) where he expanded upon his experience in 1031 exchange investment transactions including single family rental property, multi-family investment property as well as single tenant NNN investment property acquisitions.
In 2002, Terry started his commercial real estate career with ECP Commercial, an east county based commercial real estate firm with over 3 million sq. ft. in their property management portfolio. Terry focused on multi-family and 1031 exchange up-legs into multi-family and commercial investment property.
· Prior to entering the investment real estate industry Terry spent over ten years in the financial services industry including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, and Prudential Securities.
Professional Affiliations and Designations
- · National Association of Realtors
- · California Association of Realtors
- · San Diego Association of Realtors
- · Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
- · Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate (Lic. # 01350411)
· Granite Hills Office Plaza
· Lemon Grove - Broadway Retail Center
· Hundreds of Apartment Units throughout San Diego County